Re: Spare tire poll

I used to carry a spare till I lost it. So I go to the junk yard and
pay 10$ for one out of a Jetta...get it home...bastard is too big!
I had 2 older Orions in my trunk that took up the entire 6cu ft.
put had the box on hinges so I could lift it up and still get to my
spare..but now I got some different subs and I can get to my
spare a little easier.

I make my wife and mom carry that fix-a-flat as it does work..but
like coats yer tire with some nasty junk..so If youre a tire purist
like me that spends upto $130 on a tire w/o blinking, I just stick to
calling the flatbed tow truck back to my place then going out and
replacing the tire myself..note "replace"..I don't go for that repair
bullsh!t. plus it throws your wheel balance all out of align..and is
flammable..so like if yer in a bad wreck..it'll blow up.

Ryan