FW: Spare tire poll

Replace the rear shelf with a piece of wood, on which you mount a "real"
subwoofer with a sound-proofed enclosure hanging under the board. I use
this setup with a 10" 325 Watt Pioneer sub (I know it's crap, but it was
cheap ;-). This sounds a lot better than many subwoofers lying in the
trunk tha	t I heard.

Robert
'83 GT

PS : The spare tire is useful when, like me, you drive 45 highway miles
to your job.