screw me and screw discount tire.

Thos !@$$!!^$% morons should have told me that something looked
wrong..it'l my stupidity and their fault.

I went to get 2 new front tires..decided to save a few bucks and not
go with the 195/55-14 and go back to stock 185/65-14....they sure
filled up the wheel wells nice and full with rubber..but by the time
i got home 3 blocks away i had complete shredded both tires because I
am running koni adjust (yellow sport) all around. I shoudl have
know..but hell, I'm no tire expert and I went back and bicthed them
out for selling me a tire that obviously wan't going to work on my
car.///back to Dunlop's....sigh

Ryan