vacuum switch

  I own a 79 with AC and the vacuum switch used to control where my fan
blows air, ie the face, footwell, windshield, or any combination, doesnt
work properly.  It seems as if I am loosing vacuum in the unit itself.  I
tested all the servos and they hold a vacuum with no problem.  I took the
unit apart and noticed that the two rubber pads that channel the vacuum to
the respective lines seem to be a little worn down.  Also there are a few
chunks missing from each of them.  I would like to know if anyone out
there has had experience with these things and or if they replaced that
unit and at what cost?  It is getting rather annoying not being able to
get the fan to blow out the front of the dash or in the footwell...

  Andre'