The car....

Well guys, Eric the eternal lurker here, guess what? I am soon to be on
the road with my rocco! The engine is in, it runs(idles rough...hmmm...),
and looks great...just gotta get somethings done(put hood on, bleed
breaks, get emissions test, fix exhaust(put a hole in my TT exhaust!:-( ),
get insurace, get liscence...and last but not least! SELL THAT F*CKING
MOPED!!!!!......weee!!!! I'm pretty damn happy....so Mannix...when is the
next autox? I'll be there!

Eric