RE: 16V engine rough idle

Brian:

sorry for the late response, i've been on the road.  I have always had a
slightly rough idle...but nothing that hampered performance, starting,
or running.  just a little uneven burping out of the exhaust pipe at
idle (that is, it doesn't idle a smooth at my wife's altima's 4 cyl. 16v
engine.).

i don't know about your problem.  i think someone on the "list" had
posed that same question some time back...  i've forwarded your question
to the other list members in the hope that we can help.

List members:
can anyone help brian?

-john