Re: Most annoying thing to happen to my 'rocco

> You can remove the switch with by carefully prying it out with a small
> screwdriver.

Because of the two spring loaded clips(one on either side), this doesn't
always work. I did it the above way once, and after finally getting it out,
realized it would come out easier if I pushed the clips in from behind
first. I was able to do it with a flat blade screwdriver and not
dissasembling the dash, just reaching up into the dash, and feeling around
for the part. Plus doing it this way makes it less likely to scratch up the
dash.

Brad