Almost crashed!

I know it is a bit of an unrelated thread, but I was in my rocco, so it
should be topical. ;-)

I was driving through and intersection when I noticed a motor home waiting
at the light of the leftside cross traffic....oh, about 30-35 feet long,
and I noticed a VW symbol on the grill!  This was definately a new
machine.

When did VW start making motorhomes?? Cool! :)

~C

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu