RE: Y'know what I saw that was funny?

R5 Turbo's have been banned in Switzerland, because they were too
powerful for the weight. Thus Renault built the GTE (which has about 5hp
less) and sold those like donuts. The R5 is a shoe box on wheels with an
oversize engine, but it handles like a wonder. Better not hit anything
with it tho. I had a friend who had one of those beasts, lowered about
two inches, hardened struts, tinted windows, and about 1kw of audio in
the trunk. He hit a tree when missing a corner at about 50kph one
evening, and that's it, end of the story, he was two weeks in hospital,
had major surgery, and is now driving a Dodge RAM 5000.

Robert