Re: Cold Starts!

>Once it gets below that, I have to crank it for a few seconds, and it
>doesn't sound pretty. At that initial crank, it's as if the engine WANTS
>to start, but something seems to slip up and and the cranking speeds up
>until the engine finally putters to life.  What would be a couple of the
>key things to look at which might be specifically affected by these temp
>ranges.

How about the thermo-time sensor? Maybe its resistance is not maintaining
the proper value for temps below 40. ????

Funny, I have a cold starting problem also. But, I think mine is more
related to pressure in the system being too low after sitting a few hours.
I gotta find someone that will lend me a damn fuel pressure gauge. Good
luck!!!

Regards,
Paul Hanley