[other] Dyno-Graph (mixture meter)

has anyone had an experience using the Dyno-Graph as
advertised pg 174 of the Dec 1997 EC? I talked to the shop
extensively and we compared his fuel mixture monitor with others on
the market,and his sounded by far the best. Also it's not $129.95 as
advertised, but $99.95 USD. I need some sort of exact measurement as
I will be adding a dry NO2 nozzle in conjunction with a full throttle
fuel enrichment module (Autotech). I want to made sure I'm delivering
the perfect ammout of fuel to no2, or see if I need to go with a
'wet' NOS setup.

I would also be interested to hear if anyone is using a diff brand.
Also if anyone is interested in ordering one, you should have one if
your car is high performance modified, maybe I can get a better price
if I order say, 5 or 10 at once.

thanks
Ryan