New VW Performance Book!

I got the Nov/Dec issue of "Grassroots Motorsports" yesterday and on page
92 there is an ad for "Volkswagen Sport Tuning for Street and Competition",
by Per Schroeder.

Does anyone have this book? I called the publisher for more information :

Cost - $24.95
240+ Pages / 360+ Photos
Covers Water - Cooled VW's (8v 1.5-1.8L, 16v , G60 and VR6)

I have the "Water-Cooled Performance" book by Raven (long out of print),
but I have never heard of this book. Could be good!?!?!

For more info or to order :

Robert Bentley Publishers
(800) 423-4595
Page at : www.rb.com
EMail : sales@rb.com

PS : They will not ship until the 10th of November.

Harry