Re: Springs

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, sean wrote:

> Kevin, whats up?
> Can you tell me where to find info on coil over
> Eibachs- are the absorbers Eibach or Bilstein?

The Eibachs are just springs - not coilover kits or shocks (the shocks
are Konis).  There's a place aroung here that sells the coilover kits...
GFC Performance (for people who care, it's run by the guy that runs that
darn Toyota hot truck in DSP) - (303)423-7171.

> And what do you mean about killing your ride?

I mean that the camber/caster plates removed what flex I had left in
the front suspension - mainly small sharp bumps got much more noticeable.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/