Re: Euro Lights MKii.....in Canada????

SCIROCCO87@aol.com wrote:

> For all of you in Canada.....Didn't some mk2 scirocco's come to Canada with
> the "european" style headlights????   For some reason I am thinking they did.
>  Please enlighten me.  TIA.
	  ^^^^^^^^^
	hey, that's pretty funny!

	But anyways, I have never witnessed any Roc up here with stock Euro
headlights.  Anyone that I have talked to has had them imported or
bought them off someone else who imported them.  I'd have to say that
they are Euro-only, but I'd hate to assume like that in front of all my
Rocco peers.

jason
the mad bastard