NOS system

Well I stopped by that speed shop I mentioned,and surprisingly they
were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Soo...for $200 I'll have a 1 nozzle dry system setup in my car by
next week. It'll consist of 1 dry nozzle and sprayer(only no2 hooks
up to it, wet systems are when the nozzle sprays both no2 and feul),
solenoid, full throttle switch,master switch, and necessary braded
lines w/ connectors. the big thing was the solenoid, 75$. Now all I
have to do is drop the tank off tomorrow to be filled, I'm heading
over to a friends to get the double gauged regulator, build a harness
in the trunk for the tank,pick up the NOS hardware tomorrow,
pick up the tank monday and go!

Now, I need to find an inexpensive way to measure feul enrichment so
I can ajust the feul and NO2 to optimum performance. Any suggestions?

the way the power diagram will flow, nos bottle to 15' braded line
connected to solenoid, 2' cable from solenoid to fogger w/ filter and
nozzle. I'll install the nozzle in the bottom of the boot a few
inches before the t-body. the full throttle switch will be inline
with the ground, and the master switch will be up on my dash or wheel
inline to the positive to the solenoid, so in order for the NO2 to
enter my system, it has to be armed by me in the car, and under full
throttle. this will work out best, as I can go through 1,2,3 safely ,
hit the switch then have it come on under full throttle only.

It'll just take me some time till I get the right size nozzl;e and
feul notch in my power module to provide enough of a boost w/o it
being too harmful for my engine. (thats why I need a enrichment
meter)

all in all for only $200 (well I already own the tank and it's only
$40 to fill it (40lb tank) w/ medical grade,) I think this will be
definitely worth the money if I can eek out at least 20 hp.

Also, this isn't a permanent addition to me car, I prob wont run the
no2 much at all as the car already pulls hard to 100 w/ no probs
..I'lll just like to have it available in 5th as the car is slow to
climb in that gear. and i'll prob yank it out after i've had my
little fun.
Ryan