Re: 200hp from a 16V

 Jason, mad guy, poor guy, whatever you are today...;)

        All this talk about the 2.0L from the mk3 in england, is confusing
me.  If you want an engine that is chipable then why not go with a 2.0L
motronic engine from a 90-92 GTI/Jetta?  After all its not the engine that
determines if it is able to be "chipped", its the electronic fuel system the
engine runs on, is it not?  So if you want 2.0L and a chip instead of
bringing one all the way from europe[would it be worth the money for the
extra stock 15hp, and the pain of fitting the 1" or so taller block under
the hood?(qualified by an IMHO)]  Neuspeed offers chips for the motrinic 2.0
16V.  Well this is what i see in the future for my car, unless someone has
any comments on why this should not be done.

              I hope this provides you with some more info tho throw into
that folder.   And again i'm no expert, so people feel free to correct me if
you don't agree.
                                        Good Luck with it

                                                Owen
                                                87 16V(2.1L Motronic...someday)