Re: NOS

> >Ryan
> >(NOS is for breathing not burning!! =])

> conversations somebody walked up and saw the NOS in his engine and asked
> if he could have a hit of it. The kid said he had tried it once off the
> bottle and it gave him a monster headache! (DUMBASS!)
> Im not one for using drugs (Im sure I SHOULD be on some kind of
> prescription of some kind..) but I can tell you that my trip to the
> dentist last year to get my wisdom teeth removed was a pure pleasure! I

oh jeesh that same kid probably sniffs glue! The crap NO2 you buy at
speed shops is a low grade, thats why it stinks soo damn bad when you
burn it. If you're able to get medical grade (the stuff you inhale at
the doctors office) it'll be 1> cheaper 2> better for your car.

I have been contemplating adding a NO2 mister nozzle, just to add a
little HP(prob 10-25) all the time.(well while throttle is engaged)
but have to clue where to locate it..below the air plate? in the air
boot before the t-body..after the tbody? I got no clue how to add 1
mister nozzle, plus my tank weights around 75lbs full so heh, would I
really get any value out of adding it to my car...I think I'll stick
to having a good time at home with it. and look for Hp via another
path.

Ryan