questions

Quick question:
symptoms:
when I brake, the steering wheel "shudders"
when I pull left everything is fine, when I pull to the right, the car
kind of skips across the road
at higher speeds, the car has this kind of rythmic sound to it...

things done to the car:
ball joints, left tie rod assy, right tie rod end, both axles, right
ball joint, brakes pads, wheel bearings.

what could it be?

also, could it be that I didn't make the tie rod assy the right l;ength
because (cringe) I don't own a Bently's  (can't afford it right now)
but I did get an Alignment would that make it better?  TIA

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v (needs that thing that attaches the R&P steering to the
rack)
88 Golf GTI (will be on the road in a couple of weeks)

http://www.cocoloco.com/david/rocco.htm