[tech-fix] shift light not working

If your shift light has gone out and you cant figure out why..this is
prob a good place to check.

Jack your driver side front up, support w/ stands
Remove the wheel and well guard
In the front fender well there is a carbon canister
Remove the screw holding the brace and let it hang down
--chances are one or more hoses are disconnected--

You should have 3 hoses running into the canister,
check your manual bit it's pretty obvious how they all connect.
2 of my hoses were broken off and the little conenctor from the
canister to that gizmo next to it was broke too.

tip-if the small hose has broke off and is stuck in the larger
coupling/hose boil some water, drop the piece in, wait a bit
then pull it out and use some pliars and squeeze the big hose just
below where the smaller hose is suck in..and slowly move towards the
end of the big hose..the stuck little piece should pop right out.

total time to do all that was like 1 hour...now that i have my
canister working i should see improved gas mileage..now to just
disable that damn light properly!

Ryan