Re: Ghost in the machine

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997 11:29:03 -0500 ctess@mail.lidgerwood.com (Carrie Ann
Tess) writes:
>I actually haven't received 2 copies yet, but I am sure now that I
>said something I will!  But that is okay because everytime I have
>receive mail my computer has all of these bells and whistles that go
>off, and I am usually so excited to receive mail it doesn't matter who
>it comes from.  Okay it does matter I guess who it comes from but well
>you know what it's like to receive new mail especially mail from
>someone who you have been dying to hear from all morning!!  Sorry to
>ramble on and on, but I am pretty bored and it's finally Friday!!
>Carrie Ann :)
>'87 16 V

Oh, I can relate, completely. I didn't get on the computer til late this
morning and when it said I had 64 messages, I thought, WHO-HOO!! Then I
see about 4 of them are the exact same reply.... then 4 more.... Must be
that Wenzel guy messing with us all! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and