Re: EXHAUSTS

I was wondering guys....I used to have an Audi Coupe GT(in line 5) and I
loved the sound of the stock exhaust(I'm sure you guys know the signature
audi sound)...I heard a VR6 Corrado the other day that sounded just like
it(had a different system...well at least muffler).....I would love to get
that type of sound out of an exhaust, but is it inherant to 5-6 cylinders
or is it just a special resonator?  You guys ever hear a 4 cyl make that
sound????

Eric

just curious!