Re: Window install help.

<< > Hey I caught your story bout' the breakin. I have a good window, and
 > want to install an older 82 glass set (the one that sez SCIROCCO)
 > and wondered about the install. >>

If I remember correctly,  VW changed the location of the rear wiper hole in
the window.  I am pretty sure that my '87 is different than my extra '83
hatch.  Just make sure that you have the correct wiper motor and it shouldn't
be a problem.  Anybody got any other info?????
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87