Indianapolis

No doubt! I'd be willing to make a trip from good ole Iowa! (Maybe some of
the other 'rocco buds from Iowa would want to make it a caravan!

~

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Eric Ragot wrote:

|> You know, I would actually drive to Indianapolis to meet. Coming from
|> New York.

|-Eric R.

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658