Re: DA da da da da...

Trio did the orig DaDaDa...

http://www.vw.com

I've got the DaDaDa song, the orig Speed Racer Theme,..I'm getting
a remix of Speed by Apex Twins..and if I can get this remix that
would be way cool...then i'll just fill the rest of the cd up with
misc artists like Yello(Oh Yeah)NiN(Head like a hole)White Zombie,
Rush, Styx, etc just to fill out the CD. Unless I stumble across that
Kraftwerk song..or ever better if I can find that Speed Racer by
Sponge off the Saturday Morning Cartoon CD...ugg maybe even
that one song I forget by who "he's going the distance...he's going
for speed...he's all alone..."

But to make this I'm going to need to find these songs out on the
net..as all music stores don't have a return for cash policy so I
don't feel like spending $100 just to make the 'ultimate' compilation.

(name witheld for security reasons :-)