Crossmember woes :-\

I just have a few questions,  some of you may or may not know
that my front crossmember (where the front motor mount is) is
toast.  I have repaired it (halfassed) but would like to know
if it can be replaced?  If not, anybody know how much it would
cost to get it done? (I am guessing ALOT).  If it costs more
than me going out and buying a small MIG welder and a grinder
than I'll do it myself.

Later
Etrik