Re: differences between passat and Scirocco 16V exhaust??

If you keep cracking your header, IMHO it's because you don't have a stiff
enough front motor mount.  Having a polyurethane mount, and reinforcing
the surroundings should fix all of this.  Also IMHO, headers are the way to go
for exhaust systems, if they're done right. :)

Good luck,
			Chadwick

> That subject isn't too clear.  What I mean to ask is: "Is there a
> difference between the exhaust manifold and downpipe of a 2.0 (I think
> it's a 16V) Passat, and a Scirocco 16V?"  Are they even remotely
> compatible?  My header is cracked once again, and I think that I may see
> a stock mani/donwpipe in my future.  All y'all keep on telling me to go
> back to the VW way....thanks
>
> jason
> 87 16V

Chad Ptasinski