looking for another

well we are looking VW project #8  and a early year scirocco will be the
preference
we have completed the 85scirocco minus paint and the 77 minus the jacobs
ignition.
we are looking for something cheap . we bought the 77 for 200.00 and it ran
fine before starting the project now 10k later it is exactly what we hoped
for. now we would like another body to work with to experiment using
 someother tricks. non of our cars use turbo or supercharged but nor are they
street legal. We do have a motor Ready to install it is another 1.6l because
of the short stroke it offers . we found that the 1.6l is Quicker in the
corners than our built 1.8l with similar modifications but different tranny.
both the 85 and 77 are fuel injected and so will the next project.
the other project cars were all carb 75 and 76 rabbits. Found that on the
race track the scorccos run flatter. they do weight about 100lbs heavier but
styling is much better and more aerodynamic. let me know by email if there is
one for sale in the NW hopefully Washington or north oregon.

Mark Christiansen
European Modifieds