Rear Deck Cords

Does anyone have a extra set of these? I cant find any anywhere. And yes
it is possible to remove them from one deck to another. You have to
detach it from the hatch and pull it VERY carefully down though deck. I
know this beacause I attempted to fix mine by means of a Folded Needle
System attaching my broken halfs. Any info will be appreciated.

p.s. the scoop goes on the car tomorrow! Minus servos still...

shannon
87 16Volt