Octoberfest wrap-up

Da da da da!

man watercooled rocked the house! What has been a huge aircooled event
for the past 4 years was practially dominated by watercooled this
year..which i'm sure pissed of a bunch off bug purists! All in all we
had 22 watercooled cars showing, and that was with 4 in the shop
and  a bunch that didn't make it because of an auto-x the same day.

Club H2O won the trophy for best presented club..we had the most
 members showing (9), David in his Corrado G60 won best of show!!!
and all in all everyone in club H2O walked away with a trophy!
pics comming soon on the website

Ryan