VW apparels..

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 07:40:11 -0400 (EDT) SCIROCCO87@aol.com writes:

>I'm wearing Shawn's awesome list shirt and ....snip
>DANMAY

Hey, gimme my shirt back! (I knew I was missin one...)

I had this brainfurt and came up with a design for a hat.

Its a black hat.

Cloth, kinda like the one I wear all the time.

On the black hat is white embroidery.

The embroidery is a VW logo with a checkered flag waving in the breeze.

The flag is connected to the VW logo.

I will have an image scanned of the artwork soon. Its pretty basic, yet
powerfull. :)
 Hopefully, someone will be willing to post it to their web page so all
can see it. Once I get a "prototype" made, I will get an actual picture
of it as well. (Yes, there will be at least ONE hat made. MINE! I want
one. I NEED one. My hat is getting old and cant take anymore washings.)

I have a connection that will do the embroidery for about $11 per hat.
(depending on how detailed it is.)

If I can get the hats cheap enough so that the completed hats cost less
that $20 total to make, would anybody be interested? Also, colors are
optional I think. Im not sure, I will find out tho.

Interested parties let me know.
Thanks!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and