Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #397

I have been involved with two such projects.  One Mk1 ('81 S) and one Mk2
('88 16v).  I am selling the Mk1.  A fully upgraded suspension in good
condition, and stop-on-a-dime fade-proof brakes are essential to any
conversion plan you may fancy.

Buy mine!

>Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 02:38:07 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: G60 in a Mk1

>I've got a question for those interested.  I am considering (once again,
>considering is the operative word) putting a G60 in my 81 Scirocco.
First
>off, do I need to re-inforce the engine compartment or any other part of
the
>car.  Would the power of a G60 be too strong and thus, force me to
>re-inforce?  In addition, I am presently experiencing electrical
problems
>with my car.  By changing to a G60 and obviously a new wiring
>system/harness/fusebox, will this alleviate and stop my present
electrical
>problems?  Any ideas would be helpful or even if you just want to say
that
>I'm crazy.......... Later
>
>Sal
>81 Scirocco with a dream (G60????????)
>67 Peugeot 404 (any one interested?????????)

Michael Daily
for sale: Used HP Laserjet III, good condition, $400