Re: G60 in a MK1, reinforcing

Where in the door panels did you have plates welded? I have reinforced
my scirocco
with a lower subframe complete from Autotech. Upper bar as well. I also
reinforced
the frame inside the car by welding 3/4 inch tubular steel  across the
front to increase the structural integrity inside. I also have a rear
triangulated bar. The feeling over pot holes and bumbs and stress is
night and day compared to stock. What else can I do besides a cage?

Thanks in advance

SuperMario