RE: Rear brake woes continue...

You are all probably quite bored by now of my continuing woeful rants
about
my rear disc conversion on my '82. To remind you...snip, snip, snip...
Is this so, have any of you encountered this problem on your 16vs? The
calipers themselves haven't seized, just the e-brake part that seems
to be spring-loaded.

I can't help you, I have rear discs on my 85 GTI and I can't get the
damn e-brake to work at all.  This really sucks, but at least they
haven't seized.  Good luck man.

John
80 Scirocco S
85 GTI