The List Grill Mod

Message text written by INTERNET:SCIROCCO87@aol.com
>I have to tell everybody about it again because it was so easy.   Go to
Home Depot or similar huge home/garden fixit  store.  Go to the section
that
sells gutters and look for a gutter screen.  Buy it for under $2(they sell
black, grey, and white).   Go home and cut it to fit behind your
grill.strap
the sucker in with two hidden zip ties ( hidden so they don't look cheesy
).
  There you have it.  It looks great and costs nearly nada.
DANMAY<

I did this kind of mod to one of my extra grills. I have 4 grills in total.
The gutter screen works great. I used glue
and placed plastic strips on the back side to sandwitch the screen in
place.
I looks totaly PRO! This is a fun mod and the cost is so low too. I do not
use my cut grill
all the time because I like the stock look of my Euro GTX 16v. I still
looks different than
most US Sciroccos on the road due to its
big lights small bumpers and nice turn signals. I live in HONDAVIL Calif.
and every kid has some
"BOY RACER" car with all the mods. When I drive with my cut grill the
HONAVIL
dudes think I want to race them. I don't mind a good race now and then but
not all the time.
I reccomend if you want to do this grill mod have an extra grill on hand to
Graphics and a power hungry front end are fun at shows and     the track
but the kids and cops on the street will
want to take you on. The Honda are not such a problem but the Cops are.
just my 2 cents on the topic.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"