cracked my exhaust! & injector question

well damnit....

I knew this would happen..just kept pushing it back in my mind....

last year somehow the hanger bracket broke off (the one near the cat)
well after I finally got all my koni's back on my car and set it kinda
stiff (I like to FEEL the road) I broke the welding at the cat
rear/pipe..so it's off to Midas tomorrow for a weld, and hopefully
they have a hanger. Damn it soulds like i'm driving a Nova!

also how do I remove my injectors from my 16v...they just pull strait
out right? well my O-rings must be tight as hell because I tugged and
tugged and they didn't budge. is there a trick?. I want to test my
spray and feul spread.

Ryan