Re: Flywheel

Theoretically, a lighter flywheel means less rotational weight, which
in turn (ha ha) gives you quicker acceleration.  In an autocross
where every 0.001 seconds may count, I say go for it.  For everyday
street driving, save your cash and get a front air dam or something
cool the chicks will dig.

By the way, I guess I'm an idiot, but I'm proud of it and will try to
big the biggest and best idiot I can be.  And I even own three
Bentley's. <g>

See you slowpokes at Volktoberfest on Sunday.  :^p

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third
Can't we all just get along in peace and harmony?