Re: scirocco repairs and ramblings/questions

White smoke = water
Blue smoke = oil
Black smoke = fuel (excessively rich)

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'86 GTi
'85 Jetta diesel
'82 diesel pickup
'69 baja Beetle
parts cars - '80 Rabbit diesel, '82 Scirocco, '86 GTi
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm