wheels for sale, I have pix

  I am selling 2 sets of rims.  The first set is the 15x7 Chrome DP
Select.  They come in a 30mm offset and have hubcentric rings.  All 3
tires are pretty much bald and the other 1 is flat so I am just selling
the rims.  One of the rims has slight chrome chippage but the others are
okay.  Originally purchased for $1200, I am now selling for $600.  The
other set is the 16x7.5 Centra Type 11.  These wheels are silver with
machined lip and clearcoated.  Offset is 25mm and they are hubcentric to
fit VW.  These do come with tires, the 205/40/16 BFG Euro TA.  I put no
more than 500 miles on these babies before I decided to make my car
Green  => Nothing wrong with these rims except one of the caps has a
slight ding in it, thanks to a friend.  Originally purchased for $1200
with the tires, now selling for $900.  Make me an offer... BTW, these
used to be on my 79 rocco.  I do believe they are compatible with all
roccos thou.  I have pictures of both sets, some close ups and some
on my "Vomit Comit", so if you are interested, lemme know and I will
email em to ya.  I have 4 different pix of each wheel so specify if
you want to see just the chrome ones or the silver ones, or both...
They are about 40-50k a piece.  I also have a set of 4 gorilla locks
that I will give to the first buyer.  Oh, if the pictures are too
large to email, I can ICQ them or DCC them over mIRC, just as long
was we setup a time.

  Andre'