Re: "Super Cars"

come on people get a firm grasp on reality here.

At 09:08 PM 9/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Your Scirocco will NEVER be a Porsche 911 TURBO, NSX, NEW CORVETTE,
>LOTUS etc. etc.
>
>Don't get me wrong I love my scirocco but lets be real. plus we are
>paying an extremely small fraction of the cost of any of these cars.
>
>Sorry to be a downer
>
>--
>Kevin McGrath
>Value Systems
>Quality Custom Built PCs Networking and much more
>http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/super.html  <---Check out the current
>specials
>You might find computers cheaper but never a better value.
>

>--

Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______