300HP 2.0l 16Vs?

Just tell me how? Will this monster run on 93 octane? Will it run more
than a month? I was just browsing "VW POWER" at B&N today they had a
rece prepared A1 GTI producing around 225HP It was carbed and had forged
pistons raising the compression and a host of other mods what would he
need to do to get 300HP and would there be a class for him then?

Incidently that VW POWER was just a re-run of all my old EC issues I
don't think anything was new except maybe the ads.

God I'm a pesimest lately.

--
Kevin McGrath
Value Systems