Re: New 16V Website

Jason wrote:

> Hey guys...
>         Finally, after contemplating doing a page for a year or so, I got around
> to doing one... ppllleeaassee make me feel like it was a worthwhile
> expenditure of 23934943937 hours and drop by.  Thank you much...  :)
>                         Jason (and Jason)
>                                 (You'll understand when you get there.)
>
>                 http://members.aol.com/vwmon/16v.html

	YOU WRETCHED PILE OF VOMIT!  You found a 30,000 mile Scirocco 16V for
$1500????  I hate your guts, and I will from now until a much later
date!

	Honestly, tho, way to go!  Nice colour, too.

	Yeah, yer page is pretty nice.  Clean, straight to the point, pix in
all the right places.  What can I say?  A guy named Jason with a fly 16V
Rocco?  He's got it all.

	What I want to know is why, and I quote, "I've been told 200 times that
keyless entry] is impossible. Where there's a will (and a soaking wet
Jason fumbling with a key) there's a way- even if it costs me more than
my house. This admiration of gadgetry might upset the purists. Let them
get wet. I'll stay warm and dry, thank you."

	I had no idea that keyless entry was impossible.  I've heard that it is
difficult work to put the power door acuators into VDubs, but not
impossible....finding a 10-year old 30,000 mile 16V Scirocco is
impossible.  In fact, I'm going to be getting a new Viper alarm
installed in my car hopefully within the next 7 days (yet another
necessary, non-performance mod), and I'm replacing the door pins with
LEDs, getting the actuators installed, and hope to get my hands on the
de-locked rear door handles from a 4-door Golf or Jetta along with some
armor door plates...should keep out the small-time muthers...

	Yeah, anyways, nice page, Jay.

jason (the other one)
the mad bastard