RE: Instrument cluster lights

Well, Bentley says it's some simple procedure whereby you remove a
coupla screws, tilt cluster and remove.  Yeah.

Well believe it or not, I managed to do exactly that, but boy was it a
royal pain in the arse.  The reason being is that for one you can't
see what you're doing, and for two those lights can be *really* hard
to screw in to the sockets using just your fingers.  It probably would
have been just as fast for me to take the whole dash apart!  It
probably would have been easier if I had managed to get the speedo
cable loose, but I couldn't reach that far behind the cluster, let
alone get the thing undone.

Tim