Re: That Green Button

>It's an actual switch, where I can either press the left side down or the
>right side.  I have some investigating to do.
>
>Rich

Sounds to me like a Hella rocker switch - it is a rocker(like defroster,
hazards)?  The Hella switch I got in my kit was illuminated, green, and a
rocker(before I melted it somehow).  Oops.  That's what it sounds like to
me, and the greenest switch I know of in an older VW is the rear defroster
rocker - but that's not very green, just a green light.  Best of luck!

I.Mannix(car have foglights?)