Scirocco kicks Honda Bootie, San Deigo style!

Hi kids, is my typing swerving?? Oh well!

Before we got home and hit the happy juice, we had some fun on the local
streets. Since Jason has numerous "spanked dat ass" stories of his street
battles, I thought i'd share our latest experience before I pass out...

The scenerio:
8:30pm.
Looking for an ATM.

Victim:
 one each, Black Honda Civic, Folgers coffee can (Good to the last drop?
NOT!!) slammed so hard his fillings were sprewn all over the dash...
MONSTER TACH!! I thought he has a grandfather clock in there. Big Ben or
some crap..
In big clear numbers on his back window was #95. It would seem this honda
boy had just been to the drag races today and he wanted to show everybody
that he drag races.... (golf clap everybody!) (DO IT!!!) (thank you.)

Crusader:
Mikes well publicized 1980 Scirocco S. See kids, Mike is lazy by nature
and after he got to my house, he didn't want to unpack his car of all the
necessities for racing. So, still packed in his car was a full set of
racing tires, Tool box, chair and his racing tub with all the little nick
nacks, helmet, air compressor, ect. You get the picture, its pretty well
loaded down. Oh yeah, my ass is in there too.

So, we drive past the ATM and stick to his door. He speeds up and turns
right in front of us onto a well know drag racing street. Long straight
(you know how they hate to turn.) wide and green lights.
We get door to door and he reved, we went. it was one of those rolling
starts kinda things. Well, mike pulls ahead of the Honda by a car length.
I think I said, "Uh, go mike"? Mike says, "I am"!! while shifting to
third.
See, I am used to a car making NOISE when your on the throttle. I heard
honda boy get on it and even tho I FELT Mikes Scirocco accelerate, I
didn't think he was on it because I heard NOTHING! (I hate quiet cars
that go fast.)
So, after about 8 car lengths mike backs out of it at 150kph (don't ask
me what that is in real speed...... him and his damn kph spedo..) and
turns right and head back to the ATM machine.....

We were hoping the guy would follow us but I think he was bummed and he
kept on driving straight ahead. He could of slowed.

Its my story, get away mike, you tell it your own way on your own damn
computer! GET!

HAH-HAH!!

              Shawn Meze    - - - -   Will be hurting tomorrow mornung..
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan/meze/hello/