Windowed out '82

Alright! I converted my driver's side window from Electro to manual @
lunch today. I found out why the glass was rattling - no channel liner (i
don't know what it's called) below the bottom of the window! The old one
wasn't even in there! weird.

Apparently, whoever took the old panel off before did not know that there
was a front lower screw in the panel - and just ripped it off. I thought
the screw was missing, but it was still in the plastic tab on the door.

We, at least I'm cranky now :)