Re: Windsheild replacement

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:53:26 -0700 rabeys@cadvision.com (Sean Rabey)
writes:

>Thanks guys, for the tips, and to Shawn for the sarcasm.  Looks like i'm
>getting a pretty good deal.  With tax, it worked out to $200CDN.  And
>Dharma, better find some room for a new coffee table(thanks for the
offer
>though, i just wanted to do it quick, and at that price, who could
>refuse).                                    TTYL,
>
>                                          Owen Rabey
>                                          87 16V, with a nice new
>windsheild:-)

Heh! You can aleays count on me for something! :)

You got a SMOKING deal there with that windshield. Im thinking about
driving up there to get me a new windshield for that price! (Always
looking for an excuse to road trip... ANYWHERE!!)

TTYL!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan/meze/hello/