parting out 16v rocco

Hey guys,
I just got an '87 16v Scirocco in partial trade for my '86 GTi.  It's
got a few too many problems for me to mess with, so I'm going to part it
out.  Besides, it would take a couple thousand dollars to make it as
nice as my first 16v.
Anyways, complete car in pretty good condition, except:

driver's fender and door dented (16v body kit good)
seized 2.0 block
ripped driver's seat

now the plusses:

good teardrops
extra dash in good shape
extra block and heads

Let me know if there's anything you need.  The stuff is located in
Wisconsin.  Thanks!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'86 GTi  <--- sold/traded
'85 Jetta diesel  <--- traded
'82 diesel pickup
'69 baja Beetle
parts cars - '80 Rabbit diesel, '86 GTi, '87 16v Scirocco, '88 16v GTi
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm