[other] web and shirt info and c & s content too!

Just a note, I've added some new f/x to my Club H2O
page, and if you haven't been by to see the new pics
yet ya should. Sorry to AOL users..ya browsers don't
support all JAVA. I'd recommend downloading, and running
Netscape while AOL is in the background.

http://accomp.com/~ryan/h2o

ps, Club H2O Gulf Coast Chapter will be selling some shirts,
it's got a really cool GTi on the back, so if you're the kinda
person that's into collecting VW stuff, ya might want to
take a sneak-preview. pics are up on the website.

Corrado content, theres a G60 and block out of a silver '91 w/
84k on it at a local junkyard, they want $1,000 USD for the G60,
lemme know if anyone is interested.

Scirocco content, umm do I have to stay with sodium filled valves?
and is it practical to bore and go with bigger valves on th2 2.0L?
Also just for grins i'd like to get a little of the carbon out..what
to use to clean the head and pistons?

Ryan