vroooom..SNAP! darnit!

well that's sorta what it sounded like tonight

Cruising to a friends house to take him home I heard a snap..whap
whap whap then silence..soo i figured

1: I ran over a tire shred
2: I just blew my passenger front tire
3: there went a belt

sure enough..hey, what happened to my power steering!!
Seems now I've gone and craked my power steering bracket
(the one that bolts up to the block), this is bracket #2, and #3
will be ordered tomorrow. I had my car worked on and repaird and the
bracket installed by a very competant mechainic/friend that did a
through inspection on my belt system making sure everythign was back
to factory spec...guess it had a hairline crack..or I'm driving
awfully hard on it. Well I got the belt from PepBoys (5 bucks) and
2 min later it was back on nice and snug, seems to be going ok..just
need to replace that damn bracket again..and vent a little.

Ryan