88 Scirocco for sale

Sorry to blatantly advertise like this, but I really want my Scirocco to
end up in good hands if possible.  This is a one time sales pitch.  So here
goes...

88 Scirocco 16V with 84,XXX miles, red, 5 speed, sunroof, AC (doesn't
work), power mirrors, Pioneer CD player, bra, tint, euro clear signals,
roof rack, good 195/60/14 rubber, shortened shifter with MOMO knob, Mobil
One every 5k, have over $2000 in receipts for past 3 years, hi powered
headlights, euro taillight treatment.  Must go by 12/6/97 or shortly
thereafter to a good home.  Car is in eastern WA state.  Please contact me
for specifics if interested and pass on the word to friends who want a
Scirocco.  I will be very sad to see my car go and it's a long and
uninteresting story why it must.  Please contact by e-mail and I will give
you my phone number.  Thanks.

Steve Theodore
theodore@mail.wsu.edu